HAYES BALI LUXURY
VILLA COLLECTIONS PTY LTD
as Trustee for the
A & P HAYES SUPER FUND. (“BLVC”)
BLVC agrees to be responsible when gathering your personal information and in protecting your privacy.
BLVC collects, retains and maintains any information, (“Personal Information”), that you provide to BLVC.
You may choose not to provide certain information, but if not provided, you may not be able to enjoy all the features of the bookings, accommodation and associated services that may be provided by BLVC from time to time.
Personal Information that you provide to BLVC helps BLVC to personalise and to improve your booking and accommodation experiences.
Personal Information that BLVC may collect to best supply its services may be as follows:
- Personal Identifiable information e.g. Name, photo, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport/identification card number, passport expiry date, passport issuing country and country of residence;
- Contact information e.g. address, email address and phone numbers;
- Payment information e.g. credit or debit card information, including the name of cardholder, card number, card issuing bank, card issuing country, card expiry date and banking account details;
- Travel information e.g. arrival and departure times or flight information, or other communicated preferences such as meeting times and associated services offered;
- Health information, e.g. health issues relevant to your travel and accommodation arrangements, dietary and other similar requests;
- Information about your whereabouts and mobile device(s).
- You may decline to share your Personal Information and/or disable location services on your mobile device, at any time.
Cookies are files containing information which may be downloaded to your device when you visit a website.
Cookies may be used to recognise your preference information, keep track of your bookings and facilitate administration of the website.
If you continue to browse the BLVC website without changing your web browsers or your device’s settings that control cookies, by doing so, you agree to receive cookies when you use those services on the website.
You may set your browser to prevent it from accepting cookies.
It is important that you prevent unauthorised access to your password and to your computer.
Four types of cookies may be used on our Website:
- Functionality: These cookies may enable you to use our services. These cookies are essential to enable you to browse our services and use certain features.
- Preference: These cookies store information such as your country, language and other preferences.
- Analytical: Cookies collect information about how you use our services, such as which pages you visit regularly. These cookies may be used to provide you with a higher- quality service.
- Content/Advertising: Cookies may gather information about your use of BLVC services, so we may improve your experience(s).
BLVC uses your Personal Information for administrative purposes e.g. processing, confirming and completing your bookings or transactions and any requests for BLVC’s services.
In a circumstance where there is a change to your booking details, BLVC may notify you thereof via email, mobile chats, telephone call or SMS, based on the Personal Information which you have provided to BLVC.
BLVC may process and disclose your Personal Information with third parties, such as credit card verification providers, marketing agencies, travel service providers, travel-related businesses, customs, immigration authorities, safety and security personnel and third parties which have business or contractual dealings with BLVC, and which relate to the accommodation or other services that you have requested from BLVC.
Whenever required by law, BLVC may disclose your Personal Information to relevant
government bodies or authorities or third parties.
BLVC does not sell or rent any of your Personal Information on our website to any other parties. BLVC may share anonymous and/or aggregated information about all our users with third parties.
For inquiries on the management of Personal Information disclosed to, or shared with, BLVC, see “Contact information” below.
BLVC is an Australian Company.
BLVC will secure the storage of Data in the following manner:
- control and limit access based on necessity;
- maintain a record of access and transfer of Personal Information;
- ensure that all employees of BLVC protect confidentiality; and
- establish physical security procedures.
BLVC, from 25 May 2018, will obtain your consent to collect and use your Personal Information at the time of collection.
This condition will apply, except in certain legally prescribed circumstances where your consent is not required.
Previously existing guests of BLVC as of 25 May 2018, are taken to have “opted in,” unless they subsequently advise BLVC that they wish to “opt out” or “unsubscribe” from any/all communications.
In most instances, it is obligatory for you to provide us with relevant Personal Information for us to satisfy your request and/or provide you with a requested service.
You may opt-out or unsubscribe from receiving marketing, communications, promotional offers, newsletters or any other communications from BLVC in the future by contacting BLVC directly, as below.
You may access and/or correct your Personal Information at any time by direct and valid request to BLVC.
Stored Personal Information may be provided upon receiving a valid request.
By accepting BLVC emails and updates, you hereby agree to be contacted by BLVC via email, or by telephone, to inform you of BLVC’s latest updates and services.
If you do not wish to remain a subscriber, you are able to remove your details from the guest list at any time, or you may click “unsubscribe” from any newsletter you receive.
BLVC Compliance Officer, Email: [email protected]