The three king bedrooms at Sungai and three at Sungai Gold are deliberately simply outfitted with huge, deeply comfortable canopied beds that you will never wish to leave.
Your bedroom can be as open or closed as you want. The rooms are all air conditioned, but the doors can also be left open to enjoy your Bali Villa Sungai sleep with the clean, gentle breeze blowing through your vast netted canopy. Villas Sungai and Sungai Gold provide a welcoming unaffected hideaway that is near busy Seminyak, but feels a million miles away. It is a natural and comforting experience with no pollution or noise, apart from farm animals and the occasional frog.
1- 6 king suites [1-12 adults + babies/children in their parent’s room]
3 king pool-side suites (4 bathrooms)
3 king pool-side suites; (4 bathrooms)
SUNGAI + SUNGAI GOLD
Our villas feature off-white terrazzo, traditional Balinese thatched roofing and vast ceilings, extravagant netted over-sized four-poster beds, exotic indoor/outdoor bathrooms with luxury Chopard and bespoke bathroom goodies, European double baths and tap ware, imported mattresses, pure white Egyptian cotton sheets, thick white cotton bath sheets, enormous Ploh pillows, air-conditioning and fans, LED reading lights, Tivoli Audio and loaded iPods, twice daily servicing including nightly turn-down. All rooms in Sungai have king single daybeds that can become extra bedding with the same quality of premium bedding and netting, and all open directly to the pools, and overlook the river below and jungle beyond. One bedroom in Sungai Gold has the capacity to be configured as a king and king single or 3 king singles.
- POOLSIDE SUITES 1 & 2 (king + option of king single; indoor bathroom and toilet; outdoor shower)
- POOLSIDE SUITE 3 (king + option of king single; outdoor bathroom with double showers and European bath)
- POOLSIDE SUITES 1 & 3 (king; indoor bathroom with double showers and European bath)
- POOLSIDE SUITE 2 (king with option of twin configuration; + king single; outdoor bathroom with double showers and European bath)
Bells and Whistles
- Uber king sized beds, extravagant bedding and netted canopies
- Expansive indoor/outdoor bathrooms with double basins
- CHOPARD and bespoke natural soaps, shampoos, conditioners, body cream and bath salts
- Bose sound in the pavilions, Tivoli Audio and loaded iPods in guest rooms
- Satellite TV, DVD player, cable TV [SUNGAI 1 & 3; SUNGAI GOLD 1 & 2]
- Wireless (WiFi) broadband internet (a ‘one-off’ charge applies per villa)
- Personal safes
- Sarongs, sandals, shopping/beach baskets
- Salon hairdryers incl GHD, GHD straighteners (on request), make-up mirrors (5x), LED in-canopy reading lights
- Bathrobes, spa gowns, slippers
- Adaptors for your phone chargers and personal appliances (Australian, UK, USA and universal)
- Twice daily room service including turn down of an evening.
- Children’s rooms with special locks for overnight, and 2 inter-connecting rooms available at both villas
- Bed rails
- Netted cots/cribs
- Baby change mats
- Baby baths
- Bumbo potty seat/toilet trainers
- Night lights
- Sarongs, sandals, shopping/beach basket
To find out more about the accommodation options and inclusions involved in your stay, book an enquiry with us today.
OH MY…THOSE BEDS!!!! I seriously want those mattresses and pillows shipped home.Natalie Cardinale, Sydney