“…. Sungai is not strictly a hotel, but an ingenious hybrid combining the personalised privacy of a villa with the effortless charm of a world-class five-star hotel”
Book the three-suite flagship Sungai, the three-suite ‘Owner’s Villa’ Sungai Gold next door, or take over both (Sungai Platinum) for the ultimate glam escape.
Below are the Bali Villa deals and rates for the different villa options, along with the services and inclusions. Rates start from AUD650++ (1 guest suite in Gold ‘Low Season’) to AUD2,350++ (6 guest suites across both properties: ‘Sungai Platinum Residence’ ‘High Season’)
Sungai (3 guest rooms)
Sungai Gold (3 guest rooms)
Sungai Platinum (4-6 guest rooms)
We have only two seasons: Low & High
High: 15 December – 15 January, Easter week, 1 July – 31 August
Low: All other dates
Minimum stay requirements
High Season: 7 nights (Easter 5 nights); Other: 3 nights or subject to availability
The rate for extra guests $100 AUD per night.
++ All rates are subject to a 5% Service Tax + 10% Gov’t Tax = 15% (subject to change)
$1,000++ AUD per night (Up to 2 adults)
$1,300++ AUD per night (Up to 6 adults/children)
$850++ AUD per night (up to 2 adults)
$1,100++ AUD per night (up to 6 adults/children)
$800++ AUD per night (up to 2 adults)
$950++ AUD per night (up to 4 adults/children)
$1,050++ AUD per night (up to 6 adults/children)
$650++ AUD per night (up to 2 adults)
$800++ AUD per night (up to 4 adults/children)
$950++ AUD per night (up to 6 adults/children)
Sungai Platinum (Villa Sungai + Sungai Gold combined)
$2,100++ AUD per night (4 bedrooms)
$2,250++ AUD per night (5 bedrooms)
$2,350++ AUD per night (6 bedrooms)
$1,750++ AUD per night (4 bedrooms)
$1,900++ AUD per night (5 bedrooms)
$2,050++ AUD per night (6 bedrooms)
- Chauffeured 7-seater + driver vehicle (per villa) for airport transfers [ additional pickups @USD55 per transfer (petrol is at guests’ cost) ]
- Welcome drinks (signature cocktail/beer/fruit juice; Shirley Temples for children)
- Daily à la carte continental breakfasts (cooked breakfasts @ cost of ingredients only (see below))
- All other meals charged at cost of ingredients only. No shopping/preparation/restaurant mark-ups (10% govt tax)
- Unlimited bottled water in bedrooms and all dining areas
- Chopard and private label bespoke natural bathroom products
- Rooms serviced twice daily
- Laundry and pressing (conditions apply)
- 24hr butler service
- Night staff offering bar/dining and housekeeping services
- Pre-arrival guest preference and booking/planning service
- All-day imported teas and Bali’s famous local coffee
- Concierge service to arrange all bookings, tours, cruises, etc.
- Driver for up to 8hrs per day @ USD40, thereafter a charge of USD30 will be made per 4hrs or part thereof.
- Wi-Fi (USD30 flat charge per stay (per villa), unlimited users)
- A 6pm late check-out can be guaranteed at 50% of the daily rate
Want more information?
Explore the full list of inclusions, sample incidentals, booking terms, late checkout options and party information below.
Extra inclusions (examples)
|Massages and spa services at the villa||From US$40 per hour|
|Staff gratuities/tips||At guests’ discretion as a reflection of extraordinary service. The standard 5% service tax has been added to the accommodation charge.|
|Luggage vehicle for airport transfers (4+guests)||US$25|
|Extra 8-seater vehicle incl. petrol and driver||US$55|
|Driver for up to 8hrs per day @ US$40||Thereafter a charge of US$30 will be made per 4hrs or part thereof.|
|Bike hire||60,000Rp per day|
|VIP airport butler service (per guest incl. children and babies)||USD15 arrival; USD35 outgoing|
|Wi-Fi||One-off USD30 per villa (unlimited users)|
|Food||Receipt cost of ingredients only|
|Beer, wine, cocktails, mixers, juices||Bar menu list|
|BYO wines||USD10 per bottle|
|Wines bought in for you from wholesaler||No corkage|
Note: All incidentals bills must be paid on check-out in local currency, USD, SGD, AUD or credit card (Visa, Mastercard). A deposit of US$175 (or equivalent) per adult must be given to the manager on arrival and topped up as necessary to cover incidentals. Alternately a credit card imprint can be taken. The bank charges a 3% credit card fee.
- To guarantee a reservation a deposit of 50 per cent of the rental amount must be received by Villa Sungai Bali management within five working days of the confirmation of reservation being provided. All bank fees (international transfers) are to be covered by the guest. They will be added to the villa account.
- For non-Peak Season bookings, final payment is required 60 days prior to check-in, or immediately if the booking is made less than 60 days prior to check-in.
- For Peak Season bookings, final payment is required 90 days prior to check-in, or immediately if the booking is made less than 90 days prior to check-in.
- Payments can be made in AUD, via Electronic Transfer.
- Alternatively, you can use Paypal (their approx. 3% charge will be at your cost and will be added to your villa account).
- As changes to your reservation or cancellations affect us greatly, the following policies apply: Deposits and final payments are non-refundable, however, bookings can be moved out to anywhere within 12 months of the original booking dates, subject only to availability (prices will change if there is a change of season or rate increase). One change of dates is allowed only and if within 8 weeks of check-in a 50% penalty will apply (75% for Peak Season bookings).
- We encourage you to consider comprehensive travel insurance in the event that circumstances outside of your control cause late cancellation of your booking:
- Rates and taxes are subject to change without notice.
- US$ rates are converted to local currency at time of final billing.
- Please note that all accommodation rates attract a 5% service charge/tax (based on the published rate) to go to the staff.
- DAMAGE OR LOSS: If the property suffers from damage or loss as a result of a member of the booking party or one its guests the cost to repair or purchase new items will be added to the final account.
- LIABILITY: The Owner will not accept responsibility for any injury, sickness, loss, damage, additional expense or inconvenience, directly or indirectly caused by or arising out of the use of the property, plumbing, gas, electrical or otherwise incl. exceptional weather conditions. No responsibility is accepted for the personal belongings of the guest or any member of his or her party during the holiday.
Variations to any of the above conditions may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
I like the “bill each day concept” – sign it off – no issues at the end of the stay.Rob Molyneux